- Barbed Wire is a defensive structure that only appears on Forlorn Hope, the twenty-third Operation.
- Any troops walking in barbed wire will have their movement speed impaired and slowly lose health.
- Barbed Wire has a base damage per second value of 80.
- Barbed Wire is an invincible structure; no Troops, Gunboat Weaponry, or Sabotage can damage or destroy the fence.
- Do not bother attempting to use Barrage or Artillery to destroy the fence. It will not work.
- Find different routes for avoiding barbed wire when using Zookas.
- If you have to go through the Barbed Wire, instead of using Zookas use Tanks.
- If there is only a single row of fencing in a select area that must be crossed to carry on an attack, place a Medkit on the Barbed Wire as Troops pass through. Examine the heal per second of your own Medkit before attempting as having a net loss could result in a failed attack.
- Barbed Wire was invented in 1865 by Englishman Richard Newton.
- Troops that happen to come in contact with the Barbed Wire will turn a bluish tint until they cease taking damage from the fence.