- The maximum amount of Force Points that you can get from an Operation is shown below its title on the Operation map. To get this amount, your Task Force would have to completely destroy all of the power bases in that Operation.
- See the Operation page to find out how many Force Points that each Operation can award.
- Destroying the Power Core on a power base will set off a chain reaction that destroys any remaining Buildings on the power base which rewards you with the all of the Force Points possible for that power base.
- You do not have to destroy an entire power base to receive Force Points from it. Even destroying just one building will give you one Force Point.
- Your Task Force's Force Point total decreases by 5% each day at midnight Greenwich Mean Time.
- For example, if your Task Force has 200 Force Points, it will lose 10 Force Points at the end of the day. So keep collecting those Force Points to stay high on the Leaderboard.
- The number of Force Points that the Task Force wins after an Operation is a factor in determining how good the Operation Reward that people in the Task Force receive is. More Force Points means a greater reward. Read more here.
- Note that destroying every power base does not instantly end the Operation. You do not get the Force Points until the Operation ends.
- Force Points are similar to Victory Points in the sense that both determine ranks on Leaderboards, but Victory Points are for single player and Force Points are for multiplayer.
- The maximum amount of Force Points that a team can currently have is 36,400. This is due to the maximum take of 1,820 Force Points per day, but also losing 5% of the total per day.
- However, this can be circumvented by starting a second operation in a day, considering each operation lasts 23 hours and 55 minutes.