- The Super Mortar 3000 is an improved version of a Mortar.
- It has mechanics that are similar to the Mortar, but the Super Mortar has higher hitpoints and damage, as well as longer range, slightly slower firing rate, and no blind spot.
- It appears on Lt. Hammerman's HQ base levels 25, 40 (2), 55, and 60 (2).
- This Building cannot be built by the player.
- The Super Mortar does not have any visual upgrade differences.
- At all levels, the Super Mortar resembles a level 8-10 Mortar but with a larger base and a larger overall size.
- Instead of yellowish-gold, the color scheme is red and gray.
- Generally, the best strategy to deal with the Super Mortar is simply to keep your Troops moving while they are in the Super Mortar's range. Due to its slow firing rate and its projectile's slow falling speed, it is very easy to have the Super Mortar miss.
- It is generally not advised to attack a Super Mortar using Troops due to the extremely high damage that it can cause to any Troops attacking it.
- The recommended way to destroy a Super Mortar is to use a Warrior composition.
- The Super Mortar's design appears very similar to the level 8-10 Mortar. Despite this similarity, the Super Mortar, strangely, has much better capabilities than the level 8-10 Mortar.
- The Super Mortar 3000 used to sometimes appear on Operations, but later, Supercell removed them from Operations.
|Building Size||Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Splash Radius|
|3x3||25||6 Seconds||Splash||1.2 Tiles|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage Per Second||Damage Per Shot|