- Artillery is the first weapon of your Gunboat. It is unlocked right at the start of your game.
- Artillery deals splash damage.
- Artillery can harm nearby troops.
- Artillery can be used to trigger Mines and Boom Mines.
- Each shot costs 2 more Energy than the previous, with a starting cost of 3 Energy.
- Use Artillery to destroy key Defensive Buildings so that your troops do not come under fire from them at all.
- Artillery can also trigger Mines and Boom Mines, so Artillery can be used to clear any of these that are in your way.
- Artillery shells deal splash damage, so if two or more buildings are adjacent to each other, an Artillery shell can deal its full damage to all of them if directed at the center of the building cluster.
- It is possible to destroy resource and supportive buildings to accumulate more energy for other Gunboat Weaponry, but it is wise to ensure you receive more Energy than how much you actually spend on firing Artillery.
- Do not place buildings adjacent to each other, not even adjacent at a corner, as they can all be damaged or destroyed at the same time.
- Upgrade defenses that are common Artillery targets to increase their health. If a defense has a lot of health, an attacker will have to use more energy to destroy it. Building Health Statues can also be used for this reason.
- There are no visual differences between upgrades. However, damage increases by 11% with each level.
|Damage Radius||Damage Radius Against Troops|
|0.49 tiles||1.5 tiles|
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost||Cumulative Energy Cost|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.