- Barbed Wire is a defensive structure that only appears on the Forlorn Hope Operation.
- Any troops walking in barbed wire will have their movement speed impaired and slowly lose health.
- Barbed Wire has a base damage per second value of 80, but this damage is often increased by Ice Statues present on the power base.
- Barbed Wire is an invincible structure; no Troops, Gunboat Weaponry, or Sabotage can damage or destroy the fence.
- Do not attempt to use Barrage or Artillery to destroy the fence. It will not work.
- When possible, find different routes that avoid barbed wire when using Zookas.
- If you have to go through the Barbed Wire, consider using Troops other than Zookas.
- If there is only a single row of fencing in a select area that must be crossed to carry on an attack, place a Medkit on the Barbed Wire as Troops pass through. Examine the heal per second of your own Medkit before attempting as having a net loss could result in a failed attack.
- Barbed Wire was invented in 1865 by Englishman Richard Newton.
- It is the only building that cannot be destroyed.
- Troops that come in contact with the Barbed Wire will turn a bluish tint until they cease taking damage from the fence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.