- 6 Sniper Towers
- 4 Machine Guns
- 4 Mortars
- 5 Cannons
- 3 Flamethrowers
- 1 Rocket Launcher
- 3 Non-defensive Buildings
- Total Buildings: 27
- Total Energy Available from Buildings: 78
- Total Energy Available from Non-defensive Buildings: 9
- Destroying a building will reduce the HQ's health by 2.692%
Recommended Army Composition: Tanks
Walkthrough: Start out by using Artillery or Barrage to destroy the Rocket Launcher. Deploy your Tanks on the right beach and Flare them to the bottom tip of the base. Once you have enough Gunboat Energy, destroy the lower level Sniper Tower to the right of the Headquarters with Artillery or Barrage. Use Flares to target the Defenses leading to the Headquarters so your Tank column doesn't split apart.
Walkthrough: Use Artillery/Barrage to destroy the Rocket Launcher. Deploy your Troops on the top right corner of the right beach. Let them destroy the Defenses. Once the bottom group of Defenses is destroyed, Flare your Troops to the bottom right corner. Then Flare them to the Cannons. Use Shock Bombs if necessary. Once the Cannons are destroyed, let your Troops attack the Headquarters.
Second Alternate Strategy
Walkthrough: Destroy as many cannons as possible, then place all of your warriors with Dr Kavan. You can either: 1. Make a path of Smokescreens to the HQ then flare your warriors to the HQ. As soon as the Smokescreen runs out use Dr Kavan’s Ice Shield and you should win.
2. If you don’t have access to Smoke Screen use Dr Kavan’s ability as soon as the warriors go under fire and still flare to the HQ. Using Medikits are recommended and also use rockets to cannons as they will take out your warriors easily.