"The Boom Mine stops the enemy in their tracks! Its high impact blast is focused in a small area."
- Boom Mines have the same function as normal Mines, but they deal much more damage and have a smaller radius.
- Boom Mines deal splash damage within a very small radius.
- Boom Mines reappear after every attack on your base. You never have to rebuild them.
- Ice Statues will not increase the Boom Mine's damage.
- When Boom Mines are triggered, they explode instantly unlike the regular Mines which explode after a brief delay.
- Do not let your Troops (especially your most valuable ones) step on a Boom Mine, as they are very deadly! However, if your Troops have at least 1 tile spacing, the Boom Mine will only damage or destroy 1 of them.
- An Artillery or Barrage can be used to trigger Boom Mines before deploying troops.
- Place Boom Mines away from normal Mines and other Boom Mines, as they are capable of dealing with a group of troops alone.
- Having some distance between Boom Mines can also prevent attackers from triggering all of them through a Barrage.
- Hiding your Mines/Boom Mines behind tall buildings such as Sniper Towers can make them a surprise to your attacker and help you win your defense.
- The Boom Mine does not change appearance when upgraded; the only difference is increased damage.