- Critter Swarm is a Hero Ability that can be used by Cpt. Everspark in attacks.
- The hero deploys several Critters which then attack and distract buildings.
- Each use costs 7 more Energy than the previous one, with a starting cost of 8 Energy.
- If you plan to use Critters several times in an attack, use this ability to save Energy. At levels 4 and 5, this ability spawns more Critters than maxed out Gunboat Critters will. This means using the Critter Swarm to distract enemy defenses can be better than using Critters from the Gunboat to do the same, so as long as the cost of the ability is less than or equal to the cost of deploying the Critters from your Gunboat.
- This ability can also allow you to use Critters before you unlock the Gunboat version.
- However, a disadvantage of the Critter Swarm is that the Critters only spawn around Cpt. Everspark and hence spawn where Cpt. Everspark is at the time the ability is used; they cannot be placed anywhere else on the base while Gunboat Critters can. This means that Critter Swarm cannot always be used in the same ways Gunboat Critters can; for instance, Gunboat Critters can be placed behind a Lazor Beam to distract it from hitting your troops but Critters spawned from Critter Swarm cannot because they are spawned near Cpt. Everspark which is likely to be in the midst of your army.
|Critter Movement Speed
||Critter Attack Range
||Critter Attack Speed|
||Instant (Time Only)
||Hero Level Required|
|Number of Shots
||Cumulative Energy Cost|