- Decorations are aesthetic buildings players can place on their base.
- They have no effect on any aspect of gameplay.
- Decorations can be stored back in the Shop. You can get it back by entering the Shop and clicking the Decorations tab.
- The Beachmas Tree was the first available decoration.
- It was given to players who downloaded the 2017 Christmas update.
- The top half of a Beachmas Tree lifts up when tapped, revealing a camera that pans back and forth, evidently taking photos.
Mega Crab Trophies
- Trophies are decorations given for reaching a certain stage during each monthly Mega Crab event. Each event, a different set of trophies is awarded.
- You can only have one of each type of trophy at a time. For example, if you had a stone trophy and earned the iron trophy, the stone trophy would be replaced by the iron trophy in the decorations tab of your shop.
- The Stone, Iron, Golden and Diamond trophies are made of the material in its name and possessing a stone pedestal, though having varying vegetation around said pedestal.
- The Legendary Trophy can only be earned if the player has earned the corresponding Diamond Trophy from a previous year's event. It has a black and yellow color scheme with an oblong pedestal. On the front of the pedestal is a red ellipse containing a Roman numeral with golden decorations around it.
|Name||Month||Stone Trophy||Iron Trophy||Gold Trophy||Diamond Trophy||Legendary Trophy|
|IV Anniversary Trophies||March 2018|
|Hasty Trophies||April 2018|
|Tribal Trophies||May 2018|
|Cryo Trophies||June 2018|
|Scorched Trophies||July 2018|
|Gunboat Trophies||August 2018|
|Crab Trophies||September 2018|
|Halloween Trophies||October 2018|
|Proto Trophies||November 2018|
|New Year Trophies||December 2018||N/A ¹|
|Vampire Trophies||January 2019|
|Piggy Trophies||March 2019||N/A ²|
|Fireworks Trophies||December 2019|
|Lantern Trophies||January 2020|
¹ The New Year Trophies were awarded only for the 2018 New Year Crab. The 2019 New Year Crab awarded Fireworks Trophies instead.
² The Piggy Trophies were awarded only for the 2019 Lunar New Year Crab. The 2020 Lunar New Year Crab awarded Lantern Trophies instead.
- Warship Trophies are decorations given for achieving high ranks in Warships. Obtaining a particular trophy requires you to finish the season in the corresponding rank; for example, finishing the season in a Gold rank awards you the Golden Warship Trophy.
- No trophy is awarded for finishing the season in a Wood rank.
- This award does not take into account the highest rank the player has achieved. For example, if the player reached a Diamond rank before being demoted back to a Gold rank and finishing there, the player will only obtain the Golden trophy.
- This decoration can be placed in either the home island or on the player's Warship.
- The Warship Trophies are only awarded at the conclusion of the season, not any time before that.
- The Warship Trophies have similar color schemes to Mega Crab trophies of the corresponding ranks, but unlike these trophies, they take up a 3x3 space rather than a 2x2 space.
Warship Leaderboard Trophies
- The Warship Leaderboard Trophies are decorations given out for achieving a high global rank in Warships. Obtaining a particular trophy requires you to finish the season within the corresponding global rank, so obtaining the Top 50 trophy, for example, requires you to finish a season 50th or better globally.
- Like the Warship Trophies, this decoration can be placed in either the home island or on the player's Warship.
- These trophies are only awarded at the conclusion of the season, from Season 4 onwards.