- Decorations are aesthetic buildings players can place on their base.
- They have no effect on any aspect of gameplay.
- Decorations can be stored back in the Shop. You can get it back by entering the Shop and clicking the Decorations tab.
- The Beachmas Tree was the first available decoration.
- It was given to players who downloaded the 2017 Christmas update.
- The top half of a Beachmas Tree lifts up when tapped, revealing a camera that pans back and forth, evidently taking photos.
Mega Crab Trophies
- Trophies are decorations given for reaching a certain stage during each monthly Mega Crab event. Each event, a different set of trophies is awarded.
- You can only have one of each type of trophy at a time. For example, if you had a Stone trophy and earned the Iron trophy, the Stone trophy would be replaced by the Iron trophy in the decorations tab of your shop. Had you placed that previous trophy, it would be removed from your base, allowing you to place the new one.
- The Stone, Iron, Golden and Diamond trophies are made of the material in their respective names and possessing a stone pedestal, though having varying vegetation around said pedestal.
- The Legendary Trophy can only be earned if the player has earned the corresponding Diamond Trophy from a previous year's event. It has a black and yellow color scheme with an oblong pedestal. On the front of the pedestal is a red ellipse containing a Roman numeral with golden decorations around it.
|Name||Month||Stone Trophy||Iron Trophy||Gold Trophy||Diamond Trophy||Legendary Trophy|
|IV Anniversary Trophy||March 2018
|Hasty Trophy||April 2018
|Tribal Trophy||May 2018
|Cryo Trophy||June 2018
|Scorched Trophy||July 2018
|Gunboat Trophy||August 2018
|Crab Trophy||September 2018
|Halloween Trophy||October 2018
|Proto Trophy||November 2018
|New Year Trophy||December 2018||N/A¹|
|Vampire Trophy||January 2019
|Piggy Trophy||March 2019||N/A²|
|Fireworks Trophy||December 2019
|Lantern Trophy||January 2020|
¹ The New Year Trophies were awarded only for the 2018 New Year Crab. The 2019 New Year Crab awarded Fireworks Trophies instead.
² The Piggy Trophies were awarded only for the 2019 Lunar New Year Crab. The 2020 Lunar New Year Crab awarded Lantern Trophies instead.
- Warship Trophies are decorations given for achieving high ranks in Warships. Obtaining a particular trophy requires you to finish the season in the corresponding rank; for example, finishing the season in a Gold rank awards you the Golden Warship Trophy.
- No trophy is awarded for finishing the season in a Wood rank.
- This award does not take into account the highest rank the player has achieved. For example, if the player reached a Diamond rank before being demoted back to a Gold rank and finishing there, the player will only obtain the Golden trophy.
- This decoration can be placed in either the home island or on the player's Warship.
- The Warship Trophies are only awarded at the conclusion of the season, not any time before that.
- The Warship Trophies have similar color schemes to Mega Crab trophies of the corresponding ranks, but take up a 3x3 space, unlike the Mega Crab ones that take up a 2x2 space.
Warship Leaderboard Trophies
- The Warship Leaderboard Trophies are decorations given out for achieving a high global rank in Warships. Obtaining a particular trophy requires you to finish the season within the corresponding global rank, so obtaining the Top 50 trophy, for example, requires you to finish a season 50th or better globally.
- Like the Warship Trophies, this decoration can be placed in either the home island or on the player's Warship.
- These trophies are only awarded at the conclusion of the season, from Season 4 onwards.
- The Boom Box is a decoration made available as an Easter egg as part of Supercell's 10th anniversary celebrations. When obtained, two Boom Boxes are available to be placed.
- The boxes were available through this easter egg up until August 2nd, 2020.
- In order to obtain the Boom Box, these steps had to be followed:
- Go to the Archipelago.
- Look for a freed island named "Party Island."
- Tap on it and it will show a button named "Party."
- Tap on it and fireworks and a random message will be shown.
- Look for another freed island with fireworks.
- Repeat steps 3-5.
- When fireworks appear on your base, tap on it and tap the "Party" button.
- You will return to your main base and a male Native Islander will appear with a message, saying:
"It is time to celebrate, Commander! Take this strange artifact we found buried on the beach..."
- Go to the "Decorations" tab in the build menu and claim the Boom Box.
- As the Boom Boxes are no longer obtainable, while the Party Island is still there, tapping it no longer causes a chain of fireworks to appear.
- When placed, the Boom Box connects to the Headquarters with wiring very similar to that of a Shield Generator. The Boom Box also plays the sound made when a Supercell game starts up when tapped.