- Dr.Vitamin is a prototype troop only avaliable via events or on Warships.
- He throws vitamins which heals all other allied units and temporarily apply the Speed Serum's buff to them. They will not intentionally target other Dr. Vitamins.
- Dr. Vitamin is unlocked for players who have an Armory level of 13 or above and starts 1 level below the Armory level. It can be upgraded using Proto Tokens gained from events.
- Dr. Vitamin is similar to a Medic. Keep him in the back to support your push.
- It is not recommended to use Scorcher with him since Scorchers often just wanter too deep into the fray, thus causing Dr. Vitamin to also follow into range of other defenses.
- While using high health troops, you may want to inflict some damage (shock mines/mines) so that Dr. Vitamin can heal them and buff their attack and movement speed (?).
- There are no visual changes between levels, but each upgrade increases Dr. Vitamin's hitpoints (by 8.8%), HPS (Healing per Second) (by 1), and training cost (by 1,000).
- Dr. Vitamin shares the same amount of hit points with the Medic and Engineer.
- For some reason, Dr. Vitamin is able to affect Mechanical units such as the Tank.
- The vitamins thrown at troops appear as blue and red colored pills.
||Headquarters Level Required|
Moderate / ?
|Short / ?||?||Splash||?||14|