- Explosive Charges is a Hero Ability that can be used by Cpt. Everspark in attacks.
- When the ability used, the hero throws a bomb at a nearby defensive building that explodes and deals very heavy damage to it.
- Each use costs 4 more Energy than the previous one, with a starting cost of 6 Energy.
- Try to use this ability when the hero is near key defenses, such as Boom Cannons and Shock Launchers, that pose a significant risk to your troops so that they can be taken out quickly.
- It can function as a substitute to Artillery or Barrage, especially when the energy costs of both become very high. However, one disadvantage is that targets that are far away from Everspark cannot be chosen for this purpose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.