- The Heavy Choppa is a flying troop usable only on Warships. They were added for Season 5 onwards.
- Like the Heavy, the Heavy Choppa has high hitpoints, but low damage per second for its housing space.
- It periodically spawns Heavies every 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 10. It can spawn more when the deployed Heavies are destroyed.
- When shot down, Heavy Choppas will deal a small amount of damage in a small radius when it crashes onto the ground, and drop 8 more Heavies in its place, ignoring the usual placement limit.
- As a flying unit, only a limited selection of Defensive Buildings can attack the Heavy Choppa, as described in the table below. The Heavy Choppa is also able to fly over all types of Mines.
- Each Heavy Choppa costs 2 Gunboat Energy to deploy.
- The Heavy Choppa looks like a big yellow helicopter with two machine-guns and main rotors. There are plates on the windows, the doors, and the cabin, as well as the nose. It has at least six wheels on the bottom. The rotors, machine guns and the thrust engines from the topside have blue markings. The text on the engines read "02"
|Unit Size||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Range||Attack Speed|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage per second||Damage per shot|
|Defenses Against Air Troops|
|Category||Can Target Air||Cannot Target Air|
|Defensive Buildings||Sniper Tower|
|Prototype Defenses||Shock Blaster|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.