- The Heavy Choppa is a flying troop formerly usable only on Warships from Season 5 onwards, then changed to a Prototype Troop.
- Like the Heavy, the Heavy Choppa has high hitpoints but low damage per second for its housing space.
- It periodically spawns Heavies every 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 10. It can spawn more when the deployed Heavies are defeated.
- When shot down, Heavy Choppas will deal a small amount of damage in a small radius when it crashes onto the ground and drop 8 more Heavies in its place, ignoring the usual placement limit.
- As a flying unit, only a limited selection of Defensive Buildings can attack the Heavy Choppa, as described in the table below. The Heavy Choppa is also able to fly over all types of Mines.
- Each Heavy Choppa costs 8 Gunboat Energy to deploy.
- The Heavy Choppa looks like a big yellow helicopter with two machine-guns and main rotors. There are plates on the windows, the doors, and the cabin, as well as the nose. It has at least six wheels on the bottom. The rotors, machine guns and the thrust engines from the topside have blue markings. The text on the engines read "02."
- They work quite well with Rocket Choppas because of their similar movement speed as well as complimenting the high damage of the Rocket Choppas with high health and low range.
- Watch out for Doom Cannons because they can wipe out your Heavy Choppas. Grapplers near Cannons will achieve a similar affect.
- Heavy Choppas work quite well with Bombardiers as well due to their action of dropping Heavies. Make sure Rocket Launchers and Shock Launchers do not target your Bombardiers, though, since the Heavy Choppas and Heavies will stand in the blind spots of these defenses.
- Choosing Grapplers or Doom Cannons on the Tech Tree will greatly improve your success against Heavy Choppas. Additionally, placing Sky Shields near your Engine Rooms will prevent enemies from flaring directly to them.
Fast / 350
|Defenses Against Air Troops|
|Category||Can Target Air||Cannot Target Air|
|Defensive Buildings||Sniper Tower
|Prototype Defenses||Shock Blaster