- The Heavy Choppa is a flying troop usable only on Warships. They were added for Season 5 onwards.
- The Heavy Choppa has high hitpoints, but low damage per second for its housing space. It periodically spawns Heavies every 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 10.
- When shot down, Heavy Choppas will deal a small amount of damage in a small radius when it crashes onto the ground, and drop 8 more Heavies in its place.
- As a flying unit, only a limited selection of Defensive Buildings can attack the Heavy Choppa, as described in the table below. The Heavy Choppa is also able to fly over all types of Mines.
- Each Heavy Choppa costs 2 Gunboat Energy to deploy.
- The Heavy Choppa looks like a big yellow helicopter with two powerful machine-guns.
- Use all Heavy Choppas and flare them to Engine Room directly. As Heavy Choppas spawn many Heavies, they can deal a big damage together and destroy the Engine Room quickly.
- Use Heavy Choppas with Bombardiers: Heavies will cover Bombardiers. Also use Dr. Kavan to revive Heavies and, sometimes, Heavy Choppa.
- Place your Shock Mines on the way of Heavies. Majority of them will be stunned. Also, place your Machine Guns and Flamet
|Unit Size||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Range||Attack Speed|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage per second||Damage per shot|
|Defenses Against Air Troops|
|Category||Can Target Air||Cannot Target Air|
|Defensive Buildings||Sniper Tower|
|Prototype Defenses||Shock Blaster|