- The Incinerator is very similar to a Scorcher, but it damages itself over time. Its explosion is also more powerful than the Scorcher's.
- When destroyed, an Incinerator will explode and spew fire all around its death site, setting nearby troops and buildings on fire.
- An Incinerator constantly experiences a burning effect similar to the one caused by a Flamethrower, and it is permanent.
- Unlike the Scorcher, the Incinerator spews out blue flames instead of the regular orange color, showing that it's stronger.
- An Incinerator costs 10 Gunboat Energy to deploy.
- Incinerators can be used in a very similar manner to Scorchers, and it is usually beneficial to use them if the Incinerator's stats exceed the player's Scorchers' stats.
- The self-burn damage is usually insignificant considering the massive amount of health the Incinerators have.
- Incinerators have similar weaknesses to Scorchers. Cannons, Boom Cannons, and Doom Cannons are very effective at destroying Incinerators, while Shock Launchers, Shock Blasters, and Shock Mines are effective at stalling them.
||Headquarters Level Required|
Moderate / 230
|Medium / 3.3-7 Tiles||0.5s||14|
^ After an Incinerator has been attacking a building for a total of 2.5 seconds, the building catches fire and begins to burn which does additional damage aside from the Incinerator's Standard DPS. This is why the DPS displayed in-game is approximated.
* Buildings that the Incinerator hit continue to burn for 5 seconds after the Incinerator stops firing at them. The "Residual Burn Damage" column is the total damage that the building takes during those 5 seconds while an Incinerator is not actively attacking it.