- The Lazortron is a Prototroop that fires a laser beam, similar to that of the Lazor Beam, as its method of attack. It has a very long range, and its laser beam can hit additional targets behind its initial target.
- The Lazortron can be purchased from the Trader as part of an additional offer after the Armory is upgraded to at least level 14. Each purchase allows usage of the Lazortron for 1 day.
- The level of the Lazortron depends on the Armory level. It is always upgraded to the maximum level allowed by the Armory, so for instance, a player with a level 22 Armory will always have a level 5 Lazortron, without having to upgrade it from previous levels.
- A Lazortron costs 6 Gunboat Energy to deploy.
- Like with the Lazor Beam, the Lazortron's lasers have a set length and can exceed the standard firing range of the Lazortron, but will stop early at a map boundary.
- The laser beam fired by the Lazortron can also trigger Mines and damage any friendly troops in its path.
- The Lazortron is similar to Grenadiers in terms of range. You can use it to outrange certain defenses such as the Cannon and Flamethrower. They can even outrange Sniper Towers, but just barely.
- Longer range defenses such as the Boom Cannon, Shock Launcher, and most Prototype Defenses are able to attack Lazortrons. Protecting them is therefore a good idea.
- The Lazortron appears similar to a Tank, except having a red projection dish in place of a cannon, as well as having a yellow power box behind it. In battle, it appears as blue with a white hatch, similar to the regular Tank.
Slow / 180
|Very Long / 12.5 Tiles||0.064s between hits in beam; 1.2s between lasers of 25 hits|
||Damage per Hit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.