- The Mech is unlocked at Headquarters level 22. It is also the eleventh and last troop to be unlocked.
- Each Mech costs 6 Gunboat Energy to deploy.
- The Mech is a large mechanical troop that bears two cannons.
- An Ammo Belt is seen hanging on each side connecting to the cannons.
- There are 2 exhaust pipes, a searchlight and a hatch on the top.
- There is also a narrow viewport at the bottom.
- Single shot defenses such as the Doom Cannon and the Boom Cannon are very effective against the Mech, so placing them under a Sky Shield if available prevents them from getting destroyed by Barrage and Artillery.
- Since the Mech is the slowest troop in the game, Shock Launchers and Shock Blasters are heavily powerful against them, since the stun will prolong their path, resulting in more damage being taken, and potentially allowing lower health troops to cross beyond the Mechs, resulting in killing those targets too. Strategically placing those defenses to deliver the most damage and shock duration will offer a lot of power. Shock Mines can also help in this situation, by being placed in places where the Mechs are expected to walk through.
- There are no visual changes between levels, but each upgrade increases the Mech's hitpoints (by approximately 2.9%), DPS (by 20), and training cost (by 2000 Gold).
- The Mech is the slowest troop, with the second slowest being the Tank.
- The driver of the machine is unknown in-game, but in some promotional videos for the Mech, a Rifleman is shown piloting it.
- The Bombardier and the Mech are the only troops that do not have unlock quotes, unlike all other troops.
||Headquarters Level Required|
Slow / 130
|Medium / 5-8 Tiles||0.1s||0.2 Tiles||22|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.