Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The Medkit is the 3rd weapon unlocked for the Gunboat. It is unlocked at Headquarters level 4.
- When it lands, the Medkit forms a yellow ring that heals troops inside.
- Medkits cannot heal troops over their original health. Once the troop has been fully healed, it will not be affected by the Medkit.
- Inside the yellow ring, small red crosses appear floating in the air, indicating that troops are being healed.
- The Medkit is able to stack with other Medkits as well as healing from the Medic.
- The amount that the Medkit heals is applied to each individual troop within the Medkit's area of effect. The heal is not split between troops.
- If your troops are low in health and they are reasonably close together, deploy a Medkit where they are standing if they are attacking a building. If they are moving towards a building, deploy it slightly ahead of them to compensate for the travel time the Medkit takes when fired and the movement of the troops.
- If you use groups of Heavies as "meat shields" while your other troops do the damage, stack two Medkits on your Heavies to increase their lifetime as meat shields. It should be noted that this won't help much against turrets with single-shot defenses like Cannons, Boom Cannons and Doom Cannons which might kill a Heavy in one shot before the Medkit can do anything. Therefore, it is best to do this against splash defenses such as Machine Guns, Flamethrowers, and Mortars.
- It is a good idea to put one or two Medkits on your Warriors as they attack the Headquarters to shield them from splash damage defenses and to heal up any damage they may have incurred from mines on the way to the Headquarters.
- There are no visual differences between upgrades. However, the healing per pulse increases at each level (the number of pulses and the duration of the effect always stay the same).
- Medkits disappear after 7.5 seconds.
- The Medkit pulses once every 0.3 seconds, approximately three times per second.
- Each Medkit pulses 25 times before it disappears.
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost
||Cumulative Energy Cost|