- The Power Core is the target building on Power Bases similar to the Headquarters on a normal base or an Outpost on a Resource Base. Destroying the Power Core on the base (or both Power Cores, in the case of some power bases in the Duplexity Operation) will cause any Buildings left on the Power Base to blow up, awarding the full amount of Force Points for that Power Base.
- The Power Core is only found on Power Bases during Operations.
- The Headquarters Damage Rules apply to the Power Core as well.
- In the case of two Power Cores being present on a Power Base, equal damage is dealt to both cores when a building is destroyed.
- It takes up a 7 by 7 square space which makes it too big to cover with one Smoke Screen or Medkit. As such, Smokey Warrior Rush strategies are not recommended for use against the Power Core.
- The Power Core has no levels. Its base health is always the same, so Ice Statues and Shield Generators are the only things that scale the health of the Core.
- If a Power Core is destroyed by the death of a Scorcher, the building will be obliterated. However, any Defense or Power Cell that stands after this occurrence will remain alive, leaving the base incomplete.