- Power Powder is used to double a Statue's effect for a limited amount of time. (See chart below)
- You use Power Powder by tapping on the Statue that you wish to boost and tapping the Power Powder button. A confirmation box will appear. Once you press the "Boost" button, the timer will begin counting down.
- Power Powder is a consumable item meaning that once you use one, you cannot get it back.
- Power Powder can be received by either salvaging a Masterpiece or by upgrading your Sculptor. It can also be received by defeating a stage of the Mega Crab event.
- You can use more than one Power Powder on a Statue at once. Each additional Power Powder will extend the duration of the boost by the same amount of time that one Power Powder lasts.
- If the game goes into maintenance, any active boosts will be paused.
- Boosted Statues will glow and radiate small particles.
- If a boosted Statue expires during an attack, the boost continues to work throughout the attack.
- The limit on the amount of Power Powder one player can have is 9 million, which means that you never have to worry about running out of space for more Power Powder because it is virtually impossible to reach this limit.
- Power Powder originally could be earned only by salvaging Masterpieces, but now, Power Powder is received from upgrading the Sculptor and from completing Mega Crab stages.
- Power Powder has the colors of all the 4 types of Power Stones. It is logical that the Sculptor sweeping his workshop would produce multi-colored Power Powder, but it seems counter-intuitive that salvaging just one color Statue would produce Power Powder with more than one color.
| Statue Effect|| Duration of Boost per Powder|
|Boost Gold Production||72 hours|
|Boost Wood Production||72 hours|
|Boost Stone Production||72 hours|
|Boost Iron Production||72 hours|
|Boost All Resources Production||72 hours|
|Boost Troop Health||3 hours|
|Boost Troop Damage||3 hours|
|Boost Building Health||8 hours|
|Boost Defensive Building Damage||8 hours|
|Boost Resource Reward||3 hours|
|Boost Gunboat Energy||3 hours|
|Boost Power Stone Chance||3 hours|