Boom Beach Wiki
Advertisement
Boom Beach Wiki

Summary

  • Power Stones are used to make Statues.
  • There are 4 types of Power Stones: Life, Ice, Magma, and Dark.
  • There are 3 sizes of Power Stones: Fragment, Shard, and Crystal.
  • It is possible to obtain Power Stones and keep them before you have built the Sculptor, however those that are will only be obtainable through the Daily Reward and Supply Chests. Any Power Stones you earn are stored on your base. You will not be able to see how many Power Stones you have until the Sculptor is built, nor are they usable until then.
  • Power Stones are always safe from enemy raids. Any won during an attack are freshly generated as part of the attacker's loot bonus.

Power Stone Chance

  • When a base is destroyed, there is a 25% chance that the Headquarters will yield a Power Stone, and 2% for every other building. The number of buildings destroyed before the HQ does not matter, as all other buildings explode when it falls.
    • If a building does yield Power Stones, there is an 85% chance it will be a Fragment, 12% chance it will be a Shard, and a 3% chance it will be a Crystal.
    • Dark Statues can provide bonuses to Power Stone drop chances for destroying bases. The same can be said for certain Tribes, which may occasionally supply such a bonus. All sources of said bonus are added up before stacking multiplicatively with existing drop chances. For example, if the total bonus is +100%, the enemy's Headquarters has a 50% chance of giving a Power Stone, and every other building has a 4% chance.
    • Resource Bases, Colonel Gearheart's War Factory event and Power Bases will not drop any Power Stones.
    • You will always get at least one Power Stone from Dr. T levels and Boss Bases always give a predefined set of Power Stones. The above chances do apply to these levels, however, and it is possible to get more Power Stones in addition to the guaranteed ones.
  • Power Stones can also be obtained from Submarine dives, Supply Chests, Daily Rewards and the Boom Pass.

Power Stone Sizes

Fragment

  • Fragments are the smallest pieces of a Power Stone. When seven Fragments of the same type are combined, they create an Idol, the smallest and least powerful Statue.
  • Fragments can be automatically converted to Shards without the need to construct a single Idol; by tapping the type of Fragment to be converted, and providing confirmation, the amount of Fragments you have will be converted into as many Shards as possible, with leftover Fragments remaining in the inventory. Note: Converting fragments will not count towards the Perfectionist Achievement.
    • This can even be done while the Sculptor is creating a statue.
Icon artifact common Icon artifact common fire Icon artifact common ice Icon artifact common purple
Life Fragment Magma Fragment Ice Fragment Dark Fragment

Shard

  • Shards are the medium-sized Power Stone. Combining seven Shards of the same type creates a Guardian, the medium-sized Statue. Guardian Statues are guaranteed to be more powerful than even the best possible Idol.
  • Shards may be converted to Crystals without the need to construct a Guardian in a similar way to converting Fragments; however it costs 10 Diamonds to convert 7 Shards into a single Crystal (and only 7 Shards will be converted at any one time). This nonetheless still saves Diamonds compared to creating and instantly finishing Guardians with Diamonds.
  • Idols may be salvaged to receive one Shard of the same type of Power Stone used to create the Idol.
Icon artifact rare Icon artifact rare fire Icon artifact rare ice Icon artifact rare purple
Life Shard Magma Shard Ice Shard Dark Shard

Crystal

  • Crystals are the largest Power Stone. Combining seven Crystals of a single type create a Masterpiece, the largest and most powerful Statue. Masterpiece Statues are guaranteed to be more powerful than even the best possible Guardian.
  • Guardians may be salvaged to receive one Crystal of the same type of Power Stone used to create the Guardian.
Icon artifact epic Icon artifact epic fire Icon artifact epic ice Icon artifact epic purple
Life Crystal Magma Crystal Ice Crystal Dark Crystal

Power Stone Types

Life

  • Life Power Stones are used to make Statues that boost production of resources. This bonus increases the output of the player's production buildings, freed NPC bases (Gold only), and Resource Bases (depending on specific Statue bonus). Life Power Stones can be received from Tropical enemy player bases, NPC-controlled bases, and some Lt. Hammerman bases.
  • Life Power Stones are also available in Daily Rewards, Supply Chests and as possible loot from Submarine dives (both as a known loot item and a random loot item).
Icon artifact common Icon artifact rare Icon artifact epic
Life Fragment Life Shard Life Crystal

Magma

  • Magma Power Stones are used to make Statues that increase troop damage and health. Magma Power Stones can be received from enemy player bases, NPC-controlled bases, and Lt. Hammerman bases that are located on Volcanic Islands.
  • Magma Power Stones are also available in Daily Rewards, Supply Chests and as possible loot from Submarine dives (both as a known loot item and a random loot item).
Icon artifact common fire Icon artifact rare fire Icon artifact epic fire
Magma Fragment Magma Shard Magma Crystal

Ice

  • Ice Power Stones are used to make Statues that increase building damage and health. These Power Stones can be received from enemy player bases, NPC-controlled bases, and Lt. Hammerman bases on the northern (upper) part of the archipelago that is covered with ice and snow. When attacked, these bases will have white playing fields instead of green or volcanic.
  • Ice Power Stones are also available in Daily Rewards, Supply Chests and as possible loot from Submarine dives (both as a known loot item and a random loot item).
Icon artifact common ice Icon artifact rare ice Icon artifact epic ice
Ice Fragment Ice Shard Ice Crystal

Dark

  • Dark Power Stones are used to make Statues that increase Gunboat energy, Power Stone chance, and resource rewards. These Power Stones are only obtainable via the Dr. T events, randomly as part of the Daily Rewards and Supply Chests, and as possible loot from Submarine dives which will be mixed with the primary stone element from the dive spot. The first Dr. T base is available upon the completion of Dr. T's level 10 Tropical Base. Upon the completion of Dr. T's level 20 base, Dr. T's Volcano Base becomes available.
Icon artifact common purple Icon artifact rare purple Icon artifact epic purple
Dark Fragment Dark Shard Dark Crystal

Trivia

  • The limit on the amount of each size of each type of Power Stone one player can have is 9 million, which means you never have to worry about running out of space for more Power Stones because it is virtually impossible to reach this limit.
  • Power Stones gained from diving typically match the region the dive spot is found in, i.e. Ice Power Stones being found in the ice region, but any Power Stone could potenially be found anywhere in the Archipelago.
Advertisement