|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5-10|
- The Quarry constantly produces Stone, unless it is being upgraded or is full.
- Stone is a more advanced resource than Wood, and is mainly used in upgrades or constructions.
- Uncollected Resources within your Quarry can be stolen by attackers. The Vault protects the same percentage of uncollected Resources as Resources in storage.
- Initially, the Quarry consists of a machine made up of wheels with a metal box containing a wedge that picks down at a shallow hole in the ground.
- At level 2, the machine gains a corrugated metal roof, above the wheels.
- At level 3, the box changes color. The wedge it contains is now marked with hazard tape.
- At level 4, the roof gains a small metal chimney, and the box containing the wedge changes once again, being marked at the bottom with hazard tape. The hole is now slightly deeper, and the wedge now strikes in the middle of two blocks of stone.
- At level 5, the Quarry consists of a large drill on a chute. The hole is deep enough that the bottom cannot be seen.
- When your Stone Storage is full, the bubble you click to collect Stone turns red, indicating that you can't store the produced Stone within your Stone Storage.
- The drill on levels 5-10 is likely held by electromagnets.