Not to be confused with Warships#Ranks, the ranking system used in Warships.
- Ranks are Victory Point thresholds that are earned after reaching a specific number of Victory Points.
- Reaching the next Victory Point threshold results in a promotion, and falling below a threshold results in a demotion.
- They determine how much you can get in both Daily Rewards and Supply Chests.
- Supply Chests are rewards earned after collecting 5 Victory Points. They offer any three of the following rewards: Gold, Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamonds, and Power Stones, with the latter being guaranteed.
- After collecting the rewards from the Supply Chest, the next will become available 20 hours from the time that the previous Supply Chest was collected.
- Victory Points earned while the Supply Chest is unavailable will not count toward the five required to unlock the next Supply Chest.
- Excess Victory Points earned to open one Supply Chest will not count toward the five required to unlock the next Supply Chest. For example, if you have collected four Victory Points and you destroy a Mercenary Base (which earns you another 2), the extra one Victory Point will not count towards the next Supply Chest.
- After opening the Supply Chest, but before collecting the reward, if your rank changes, the rewards available will change to match the new rank.
- It is important to note that, after a rank change, the types of rewards available from the chest may not be the same as before the rank change - for example, the chest may have 2 Life Shards available before a rank-up, but after, 3 Dark Shards are available instead.
- The Chest is considered a daily pressed activity, for selecting a bonus will reset it for the next day, to be fulfilled again in 20 hours.
- Two of the Blackguard Characters also carry ranks, namely Lt. Hammerman and Colonel Gearheart.
- Three of the four Heroes also carry ranks, namely Sgt. Brick, Cpt. Everspark and Pvt. Bullit.
||Victory Point Threshold
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.