- Resources are the currencies used to purchase and upgrade everything in Boom Beach.
- You can see how many of each resource you have via the counters in the top right corner of your screen.
- Note: The Stone and Iron counters do not appear until you have unlocked those resources.
- Tapping on any of the counters shows further details on that resource, such as the production per hour, storage capacity, and the amount of that resource that is protected by the Vault.
- Resources are gained primarily by stealing them from other bases. Destroying a base's Headquarters always gives resources as part of the reward.
- There are four achievements, named Spoils of War, Timber Takeover, Quarry Raid, and Iron Will, that give a total of 240 diamonds upon seizing a total of 40,000,000 of each resource.
- Every resource except Diamonds has an Economy Building that produces it and one that stores it.
- Diamonds are a premium currency meaning they are not required for anything, but they can be used to buy other resources or to shorten upgrade times.
- See the chart at the bottom of this page for the ways to get each resource and the ways you can use each one.
- Gold is a resource that you can start collecting at the very beginning of the game.
- Gold is produced by the Residence which is also unlocked from the very beginning of the game.
- Gold is generally used for offensive things such as training Troops, upgrading them, and beginning attacks.
- Wood is a resource that you can start collecting at the very beginning of the game.
- Wood is produced by the Sawmill which is also unlocked from the very beginning of the game.
- Wood, along with Stone and Iron, is used to build and upgrade Buildings.
- Stone is a resource unlocked at Headquarters level 6.
- Stone is produced by the Quarry which is unlocked at Headquarters level 7.
- Stone, along with Wood and Iron, is used to build and upgrade Buildings.
- Iron is a resource unlocked at Headquarters level 9.
- Iron is produced by the Iron Mine which is unlocked at Headquarters level 10.
- Iron, along with Wood and Stone, is used to build and upgrade Buildings.
- Diamonds are a premium currency used to buy other resources and skip timers.
- Diamonds are never required to progress in the game.
- Upon unlocking any resource (at the start of the game, or at HQ levels 6 and 9), the HQ provides a base capacity of 3,000 for Gold, and 2,000 for Wood, Stone and Iron.
- The maximum storage capacity that is feasible (excluding overflowing from Trader or Warships chests) is 15,003,000 for Gold and 11,152,000 for Wood, Stone and Iron.
Getting and Using Resources
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.