- The Rocket Choppa is a flying troop formerly usable only on Warships from Season 5 onwards, then changed to a Prototype Troop.
- The Rocket Choppa attacks from a long range, and is fairly fragile, similar to the Zooka. When shot down, Rocket Choppas will deal a small amount of damage in a small radius when it crashes onto the ground, and drop 2 Zookas in its place.
- As a flying unit, only a limited selection of Defensive Buildings can attack the Rocket Choppa, as described in the table below. The Rocket Choppa is also able to fly over all types of Mines.
- Each Rocket Choppa costs 4 Gunboat Energy to deploy.
Rocket Choppas are orange in color, with 2 Zookas in the cockpit. A large rotor is on top, and a missile pod is on each side. It has blue accents. It has two wings with rocket launchers underneath. It has 3 wheels underneath the body.
- Rocket Choppas will often need protection from other units, because of their low hitpoints in relation to their size. Heavy Choppas are best for this task as it can help take hits from anti-air defenses.
- One should be careful against Rocket Launchers. If tanking units move into their blind spot, they may focus on the Rocket Choppas. While a Rocket Choppa will be able to survive a salvo or two, it will go down if too many rockets hit it.
- Cannons and Boom Cannons can also prove troublesome, as they can shoot down the Rocket Choppa in one hit.
- Rocket Choppas can fly over the holes in the Warship deck which can be used to reach an Engine Room without meeting much resistance.
|Unit Size||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Range||Attack Speed|
|14||33m 20s||Fast / 500||Long / 9.5 Tiles||1.5s Between Salvos of 8|
0.185s Between Shots in Salvo
|Defenses Against Air Troops|
|Category||Can Target Air||Cannot Target Air|
|Defensive Buildings||Sniper Tower|
|Prototype Defenses||Shock Blaster|
|Rank||Level||Reserves Size||Upgrade Tokens||Tech Level|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.