"The Seeker is programmed to attack the nearest Engine Room, ignoring everything else. It can't be healed so make sure the path is clear!"
- Seekers are special troops usable only on Warships. They were added for Season 4 onwards.
- Seekers target Engine Rooms above all other buildings on the Warship, always going for the nearest Engine Room whenever possible.
- Similar to Critters, the Seeker does not follow Flares. They also cannot be healed by the Medkit, Medics or Dr. Kavan; the latter will not attempt to heal them.
- It is not a good idea to have an Army only of Seekers. Try taking a Boatload of Bombardiers and " Boatloads of Heavies as Meatshields
- Seekers look similar to Critters. They have two powerful mini machine-guns and a headlight.
- Place your Engine Rooms as far from to each other as it possible. Think about the path of Seekers and place your defenses in the way.
- Flamethrowers and Machine Guns near Engine Rooms will help to take out Seekers quickly.
- Place your Shock Launchers far from each other (not less than 6 tiles); an opponent will not be able to shock them with one bomb.
- Dr. Kavan's Second Wind does not revive Seekers. If you use this ability when you only have Seekers destroyed, he will summon Riflemen, as if you used this ability at the beginning of the battle.
|Damage per second
|Damage per shot|