- Seekers are special troops usable only on Warships. They were added for Season 4 onwards.
- Seekers target Engine Rooms above all other buildings on the Warship, always going for the nearest Engine Room whenever possible.
- Similar to Critters, the Seeker does not follow Flares. They also cannot be healed by the Medkit, Medics or Dr. Kavan; the latter will not attempt to heal them.
- Use Smoke Screen to create a safe path for the Seekers to get to the Engine Rooms. Once the Smoke Screen wears off you can shock defenses that may be a threat to them.
- Dr. Kavan's Second Wind will revive Seekers if they are taken out by Defensive Buildings. It can be useful when the opponent's Warship has only one remaining Engine Room.
- Place your Engine Rooms as far from to each other as it possible. Think about the path of Seekers and place your defenses in the way.
- Flamethrowers and Machine Guns near Engine Rooms will help to take out Seekers quickly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.