Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Store new and promising statues here without activating them, and free the sculptor to work on his next great creation!"
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5-6|
- The Statue Storage is a Support Building used to store Statues.
- Only a Statue that is crafted and standing in the Sculptor can be placed in the Statue Storage.
- Statues that are placed in the Statue Storage do not boost any stats. The Statue must be taken out of the Storage and placed on the player's base in order to have an effect.
- Once placed, a Statue cannot be put back in the Statue Storage.
- A Statue in the Statue Storage can be salvaged normally while inside the storage, freeing up space for any future statues.
- Initially, the Statue Storage is a small hut with blue, cloth-like walls and tan pillars. The floor is made of rough stone tiles, and there are numerous spikes sticking out of the pillars, and a pile of rope on the left corner.
- At level 2, the walls of the Statue Storage are extended to form a roof. A white design is seen on the walls.
- At level 3, the walls and roof of the Statue Storage gain white trims.
- At level 4, the floor of the Statue Storage is replaced by a long woven wood carpet.
- At level 5, a small table with a light blue tablecloth is placed inside the Statue Storage. A pulley with some rope is attached to the back.
- Like the Sculptor, fragments can be toggled in the Statue Storage from the Power Stone display and converted into shards.