Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2-3||Level 4-5|
|Level 6-8||Level 9||Level 10-13|
- The Stone Storage stores Stone.
- Stone is a medium level construction material used in almost all upgrades and constructions after you have unlocked it.
- Unlike some other real-time strategy games like Clash Of Clans, if this building is destroyed during a battle, the attacker does not necessarily gain some of the Resources in it. The only way Resources can be taken from it is if the attacker destroys the Headquarters.
- Initially, the Stone Storage is a wooden repository with a purple platform.
- At level 2, a one-sided fence is added. The wood on the sides of the Stone Storage become purple.
- At level 4, another fence is added adjacent to the first fence. The corners of the Stone Storage are now padded with stones, and the supports are now metal.
- At level 6, the whole structure becomes metal with a stone base. The supports' design changes.
- At level 9, the walls are heightened, and the base is now covered in a dark metal.
- At level 10, the base is further reinforced. A crane now lifts stones around, and caution designs are added to various parts of the storage.
- The positions in which the stones are stored in the storage is exactly the same every level.
- Stone is used in every upgrade and construction of every building past the level at which you have unlocked Stone. The only exception is the Quarry which never requires Stone to upgrade.
- The storage capacity for any resource storage building is increased at an increasing rate on each upgrade, with the only exception being levels 12 and 13, which only increases the capacity by 500,000 compared to the previous upgrades offering an increase by 1,000,000.