- The Trader is a mysterious character who visits your island every week in a large red submarine.
- She arrives at midnight GMT on Thursday night and leaves at the same time of day on Sunday night. There can be extra or longer Trader arrivals at certain instances.
- She offers Trader Crates as well as some other offers.
- Trader Tickets are obtained in three ways: collecting a Daily Reward, collecting a Supply Chest or buying more from the Trader's extra offers (if available). The former two options yield 1 Trader Ticket regardless of your Rank.
- Trader Tickets are used for obtaining Trader Crates.
- Trader Crates are obtained using Trader Tickets. The first Trader Crate per week is free but subsequent Trader Crates will cost you 3 Trader Tickets each.
- Each Trader Crate contains random rewards, including basic resources, Power Stones and Prototype Modules, but will guarantee at least one Hero Token.
- Resources gained this way can go past the Storage capacities without being lost.
- Every time the Trader arrives, in addition to offering Trader Crates, she will also offer three different extra offers which can be used to trade for other types of Resources.
- There are three offers available every week. Some of these extra offers may only be purchased once while others may be purchased more than once.
- These trades include, but are not limited to:
- Additional Trader Tickets for Diamonds
- Hero Tokens for Resources, including Diamonds
- A particular type of resource for another particular type of resource (e.g. Gold for Wood)
- A particular type of resource for Power Stones
- One or more of certain type of Power Stone for a different type of Power Stone (e.g. 3 Life Crystals for 3 Dark Crystals).
- Several of certain type of Power Stone for Power Powder.
- One or more of a certain Prototype Module for a different Prototype Module (e.g. 3 Power Rods for 3 Critical Fuses)
- A blueprint for a Prototype Troop for Gold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.