Boom Beach Wiki
Advertisement
Boom Beach Wiki

Summary[]

  • In Warships, you can boost the health and damage of troops and buildings, and Gunboat energy, through the Tech Tree, instead of Statues.
  • Each node in the Tech Tree offers up to 50% boost on a single stat.
  • The boosts stack additively, meaning that multiple nodes in the Tech Tree that boost the same stat will result in a total boost equal to the sum of all the nodes' individual boosts. For example, having a node with 30% Gunboat energy boost, and another with 40% Gunboat energy boost, will result in a total of 70% Gunboat energy boost.

Statistics

Troop Health[]

Rank
Level
Boost Upgrade Tokens
Upgrade Token
Tech Level
Tech Point
1 10% N/A 5
2 20% 135,000 10
3 30% 161,000 15
4 40% 204,500 20
5 50% 270,000 25
Total 770,500 75

Troop Damage[]

Rank
Level
Boost Upgrade Tokens
Upgrade Token
Tech Level
Tech Point
1 10% N/A 5
2 20% 158,000 10
3 30% 186,000 15
4 40% 245,500 20
5 50% 300,000 25
Total 889,500 75

Building Health[]

Rank
Level
Boost Upgrade Tokens
Upgrade Token
Tech Level
Tech Point
1 10% N/A 5
2 20% 135,000 10
3 30% 161,000 15
4 40% 204,500 20
5 50% 270,000 25
Total 770,500 75

Defense Building Damage[]

Rank
Level
Boost Upgrade Tokens
Upgrade Token
Tech Level
Tech Point
1 10% N/A 5
2 20% 158,000 10
3 30% 186,000 15
4 40% 245,500 20
5 50% 300,000 25
Total 889,500 75

Gunboat Energy[]

Rank
Level
Boost Upgrade Tokens
Upgrade Token
Tech Level
Tech Point
1 10% N/A 5
2 20% 180,500 10
3 30% 223,000 15
4 40% 272,500 20
5 50% 330,000 25
Total 1,006,000 75

Advertisement