Our Wiki is the most complete guide in existence for Supercell's game, Boom Beach. Supercell has recognized us as the de facto "official source" of knowledge for their game, and we want to continue to be the best place to find information and communicate with your fellow Boomers. These rules ensure that we can do that.
- Do not vandalize the pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- Obscene content
- Offensive content
- False information
- Content deletion
- Do not create new categories.
- Do not insert categories in pages without an administrator's permission except through the proper use of article management templates. This includes personal pages and blog entries.
- Do not flood/spam in the comments or on forum posts. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive comments (Simulated swearing will be treated the same as any swearing.)
- Obscene comments
- Task Force Advertisements (These should be posted on the Task Force Recruitment board.)
- Consecutive comments with the same topic
- Extremely short blog posts (less than 200 characters) will be treated as spam. If you have a question for the community, it belongs on the wiki's forum.
- Do not create duplicate topics in the forum or on any of the Wiki pages.
- Do not create new pages without an administrator's permission.
Keep in mind that your page should display accurate and helpful information to the community.
- Do not edit solely for the purpose of ranking/Wiki achievements.
- Do not insert your personal information into articles.
You have your personal page(s) and a personal blog in your profile.
- Do not have an obscene or offensive avatar, profile, blog, or other personal page.
- Do not insert any information regarding hacks or glitches on the Wiki pages, forum, or comments.
- Do not post advertisements or promotions of any kind. Only advertisements by Fandom should appear on the site.
- Treat other users with respect.
Do you want to help us to fight back against vandalism?
If you found bad comments on our pages, vandals editing the pages, or someone breaking any of the rules above, notify a Staff Member, and we will take any necessary measures.