Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10-13|
- The Wood Storage is used to store Wood.
- Wood is the most basic construction material, being used in almost all building upgrades and constructions.
- Unlike some other real-time strategy games like Clash Of Clans, if this building is destroyed during a battle, the attacker does not necessarily gain some of the Resources in it. The only way Resources can be taken from it is if the attacker destroys the Headquarters.
- Initially, the Wood Storage is made of wooden planks on vertical supports, with a crude one-sided roof attached to vertical supports.
- At level 2, the gap between the two supports is filled in, and the platform that holds the wood is extended.
- At level 3, the other side now has a roof, but there is a middle gap.
- At level 4, the roof is filled in completely. The nails on the planks disappear.
- At level 5, the base and supports are made of stone.
- At level 6, the Wood Storage gains a corrugated metal roof.
- At level 7, gray outlines are added on the sides of the roof.
- At level 8, the corrugated metal on the roof is replaced with flat, metal sheets and a dark colored metal strip. The sides and supports are now made out of metal. A chimney is added at the back.
- At level 9, a fan is added on one side. Caution designs appear at the front.
- At level 10, the chimney is replaced with another fan. A ventilation shaft appears at the back, and the base is reinforced.
- The Wood Storage has the highest amount of visual upgrade differences within the economy building category, tied with the Residence.
- The storage capacity for any resource storage building is increased at an increasing rate on each upgrade, with the only exception being levels 12 and 13, which only increases the capacity by 500,000 compared to the previous upgrades offering an increase by 1,000,000.